Are you heading to Amsterdam and looking for some great places that are must visits?
Then make sure to include the Anne Frank Museum in your itinerary. It’s a very emotional experience, but also very educational and humbling.
If you’re taking a tour or a river cruise, or just visiting Amsterdam independently, take a look at your itinerary to see if the Anne Frank house is on your schedule. There’s a good chance that it’s not included as part of your tour.
If you do plan on visiting the Anne Frank Museum, make sure you get your tickets in advance. You cannot buy tickets at the museum, they’re only sold online.
Tickets become available exactly 2 months ahead of time.
80% of tickets are released at the 2 month mark on their website and the remaining 20% are released on that actual day on their website.
Do not wait. Reserve your tickets ahead of time and get the visiting time slot that you want.
Link to get tickets are below in the description.
If you’ve visited the Anne Frank Museum, drop a comment below and let us know your experience.
To keep updated on travel tips and some great destination ideas, please subscribe to our newsletter!