Viking Cruises has some amazing promotions for their River Cruises going on right now!
Viking is celebrating it’s 25th anniversary with a really good sale. Here are some of the great options:
- Free International Airfare on select sailings
- All Inclusive rates starting at $2,199
- $25 deposit
In addition to these river cruise sales, you can take that bucket list expedition trip to Antarctica for as low as $9,995.
Viking Cruises is putting out some amazing promotions for their 25th celebration. Send me a text or call 646-276-2727 (call toll free 888-365-1515) for any new sales they release.
Regent is ultra luxury and all-inclusive cruising. Leave your wallet at home and have everything included. There are things you can upgrade but you certainly do not have to.
- Business Class air for international flights. Economy for domestic flights. If you wanted to purchase your own air, Regent Seven Seas would give you an air credit.
- Shore Excursions – Most are free. Over 2,000 options. There are those upgraded shore excursions available. Example is a helicopter tour in Alaska. You can see all options here – https://www.rssc.com/shore-excursions-finder
- Free 2 or 3 night hotel option on select itineraries. Example, South America. Among the offerings is the 3-Night Winelands & Wildlife from Cape Town where they can enjoy the heart of South Africa’s wine production in the Cape Winelands, then travel to Table Mountain National Park and meet the penguins at Boulders Beach before stepping into history at the Castle of Good Hope. This incredible adventure continues with a proper African safari, where guests will have the opportunity to see everything from black rhinos and giraffes to hippos and crocodiles.
- Free 1 night hotel pre-cruise stay for concierge class and above on ALL sailings.
- Free beverages including all alcohol. No cheap liquor here. All included liquor is premium. There is high end liquor, wine, champagne options for extra charge if you’d like. Mini bar in your suite also stocked!
- Free specialty restaurants. Most cruise lines have specialty restaurant options for an extra charge. Regent does not charge for any restaurant. Reserve your dining ahead of time. Concierge class and up can reserve dining 90 days prior to cruise. The others can start 75 days before cruise date.
- Free wifi but there is an upgraded option available if you’d like to stream. But I suggest avoiding too much computer time on your cruise!
- Free valet laundry
- Personal Butler for Penthouse and up
As you can see, you can board your ship and have a wonderful time without spending an extra penny.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime at 646-276-2727 or by emailing me at email@example.com
The Ritz Carlton Yacht Collection will finally set sail this coming August 2022!
The Ritz Carlton Yacht Collection offers all inclusive amenities on one of the most luxurious small ship cruise line. The Ritz was due to set sail back in February of 2020 but with Covid, sailings on the small ship cruise line have been postponed several times. But there should be no more delay going forward! The first sailing will be on August 6 on a 7 night Mediterranean sailing from Athens round trip.
The Ritz Carlton Yacht Collection is the ultimate in small ship luxury cruising! The ship, Evrima, has 149 suites that accommodate 298 guests. With a crew-to-guest ration of 1-1.21, you can expect the incredible service from the Ritz crew. After all, the Ritz is known for legendary personalized service.
- Luxury all-suite accommodations
- Multiple dining experiences
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the yacht included (alcohol included)
- Onboard activities and entertainment
- Onboard gratuities
Evrima Dining Options:
- Talaat Nam
- The Pool House
- The Evrima Room
- The Bar
- The Living Room
- The Marina Terrace
- 24-Hour In-Suite Dining
- S.E.A. (specialty restaurant by 3 Michelin Star Chef at The Ritz-Carlton Wolfsburg)
- Private Dining
149 suites each with a private ocean view terrace offering the highest percentage of larger suites in luxury cruising. Two Owner’s Suites (1,091 sq ft inside & 635 sq ft terrace) each with a private whirlpool. There are rooms on board that can be combinable if you’re traveling with family or friends and want that flexible configuration.
The multi-functional platform at the back of the ship looks STUNNING! Lounges all around if you’d like to relax and take in the surroundings. Direct water access offering complimentary water-sports during port days while anchored. Here are some of the activities:
- Windsurf Boards
Intimate, relaxed, and casually elegant atmosphere in all corners of the Evrima.
- The Living Room
- The Observation Terrace
- The Observation Lounge
- The Humidor
- The Wine Bar
You can also pamper yourself at the Spa and Wellness area. Spa Services include:
- Skin Treatments
- Salon Services
- Barber Services
There’s also a sleek looking gym on the Evrima so that you can get your workout in along with a yoga studio.
If you’re bringing the kids, there’s a Ritz Kids program as well. The Ritz Kids program is geared towards children from ages 4-12.
The Shore Collection:
The Ritz will be visiting some fascinating locations all over the world so you’ll want to get out there and explore the destinations. You can experience these by reserving shore excursions, exploring on your own, or booking private excursions offered by the Ritz. The Ritz has a curated selection of experiences by interest and activity level.
Entertainment and Enrichment:
Onboard entertainment staff will feature in-house quartet comprised of a pianist, vocalist, guitarist and drum/sax musician. Partnerships with local arts and music communities and discussions led by renowned experts and lecturers will bring local culture from shore-side to onboard.
- From August to October 2022 – Mediterranean
- November 5 to December 28 – Caribbean
- January 4 to February 4, 2023 – Central America
- February 14 to April 14, 2023 – Caribbean
- April 27 to August 24, 2023 – Mediterranean
- November 19, 2023 to April 4, 2024 – Caribbean
Introducing the Next Generation:
The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection is introducing 2 new super yachts to their lineup. Ilma will set sail in 2024 and Luminara will set sail in 2025.
If you have any questions or if you’d like more detail on itinerary, feel free to call or text 646-276-2727. Or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regent Seven Seas 2024 World Cruise sets sail from Miami on January 6, 2024.
132 glorious nights on the Seven Seas Mariner takes you through:
- 3 oceans
- 4 continents
- 12 overnight stays
- 31 countries
- 61 Unesco sites
- 66 ports of call
- 44 free shore excursions
- 34,500 nautical miles sailed
Reservation open on July 14, 2021. There’s a ton of demand so if you’re interested in this sailing, we need to get you on a list so you don’t miss out. Call me to discuss!
A little more about the sailing:
The sailing kicks off in Miami and heads west through the Panama Canal, to Hawaii, French Polynesia, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, the Mediterranean sea, and back to Miami. Lot’s of stops in between. If you’d like to see the full itinerary, check the description and notes below.
There are many options to customize your world cruise. We can add optional overnight stays in select ports. Example is nights in Auckland, Australia, India, Egypt, Nepal and Barcelona.
Some of the amenities you’re get:
If you have any questions about the Regent Seven Seas 2024 World Cruise, call 888-365-1515!