Silversea has added a second world cruise to their 2021 schedule. But this 2nd one is no ordinary world cruise.
It is the “The Uncharted World”, and it’s the first-ever expedition world cruise sailing from Antarctica to the Arctic. The 167 voyage starts in Ushuaia, Argentina and sails northbound to Tromso, Norway on July 16 visiting 107 ports in 30 countries.
Sail on the Silver Cloud, the most spacious and comfortable ice class vessel in expedition cruising. Her large suites, her destination itineraries and her unparalleled service make her truly special. With 18-brand new Zodiacs and a pole to pole expedition itinerary, Silver Cloud really does break the ice between expedition and luxury.
Some of the highlights of this unforgettable cruise:
- Chilean Fjords
- Easter Island
- French Polynesian Islands including Papeete, Bora Bora, the Cook Islands
- Fiji and other South Pacific islands
- Oceania, including Papua New Guinea
- Kimberly coast in Australia
- Sri Lanka and Cochin
- Greek Islands
“Building on our already remarkable World Cruise offering, Silversea will become the first ever cruise line to launch an Expedition World Cruise in 2021,” Silversea Cruises CEO Roberto Martinoli said. “This momentous voyage is the result of 10 years of experience and industry-leading knowledge—qualities which enable us to unlock remarkable travel experiences for our guests and have contributed to our reputation as the industry leader.”
Luxurious benefits that ensure you travel in comfort and that add an array of enriching cultural events make this voyage-of-a-lifetime an even more extraordinary experience.
- Business Class Air*
- Charter Flight from Santiago de Ushuaia
- Bon Voyage reception and Overnight accommodation (pre-voyage)
- Private transfer from airport to hotel, group transfer from hotel to pier and private transfer post cruise from pier to airport
- $2,000 Onboard Spending Credit (per guest)
- Exclusive World Cruise Events
- All Excursions
- Special Commemorative Expedition Gear Gifts
- Laundry Service
- Unlimited Wi-Fi**
- Medical Services
- Visa Package***
*Available from selected gateways/countries. Non-use air credit available for other countries
**Limited internet access in Antarctica
***For USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia only
Reservations for both World Cruise and the Expedition World Cruise open in March and will be in high demand. To learn more and to get on a wait list, please call us at 305-814-8184 or email us here.