AmaWaterways is a family owned and operated river cruise line that’s been in business since 2002.
Year in and year out they win countless awards, here are some of the recent awards:
- Cruise Critic Editors’ Picks Awards for Best River Cruise Line, Best River Cruise Line for Active Cruisers, Best New River Ship
- Travel Weekly Magellan Awards for Overall River Cruising, Overall Cruise Ship (AmaMagna), Luxury Ship (AmaMagna)
- Porthole Cruise Readers’ Choice Awards for Best River Ship (AmaLea)
- Travy Awards for Best Overall River Cruise Line, Best River Cruise Line in Africa/Egypt, Best River Cruise Line in Asia, Best River Cruise Line in Europe.
- Much much more….
AmaWaterways sails in Europe, Asia, Africa, and Egypt.
They offer Wine Themes Cruises, Christmas Cruises (Magical!!!), and they have a Golf Program!
They have a fleet of 22 ship – including the revolutionary new AmaMagna (which is twice the width of a normal river ship).
AmaWaterways falls into the category of ALMOST ALL-INCLUSIVE (Europe):
- All your meals on board are included
- Beer & wine is served with lunch and dinner (very generous pours. No skimping!)
- Sip & Sail cocktail hour every day offering beer, wine, and spirits
- Gourmet coffee, teas, bottled water 24 hours a day
- All land tours included (available to reserve 60-90 days prior to sailing but you can wait to book on board. Not capacity controlled so you will not miss out!)
- Special Interest Tours included (these are capacity controlled so book them the minute you get on board on your first day)
- Bikes on board all ships (there are a certain number on board so book ahead of time when you know you’ll want to use them)
- WiFi included (AmaWaterways knows people want to stay connected and they put a lot of money into WiFi technology)
Not included in your rate:
- Spa services
- Alcohol drinks outside of beer & wine with lunch & dinner and daily cocktail hour.
If you have any questions about AmaWaterways or anything else, please feel free to call 305-814-8184 or send us a note.