Every year there are new cruise lines and new ships entering the cruise industry. Well, there’s a special one that’s debuting in February 2020… This new cruise line has a history of having some of the most luxurious hotels and resorts around the world. Superior accommodations, extraordinary service and luxurious amenities are some of the things that make the Ritz Carlton among the most successful and very best in the world.
Ritz Carlton is introducing their brand new Yacht Collection which debuts in February 2020 from Fort Lauderdale. The debut is not just any ordinary week in February, it’s the weekend of the BIG GAME. Super Bowl LIV (54) will be hosted in Miami and you can catch the big game while on your super luxurious Ritz Carlton cruise.
Reservations have just recently opened for 2020 and voyages will kick off with a Caribbean cruise from Fort Lauderdale on February 1, 2020 on a 5 night round trip cruise. The Super Bowl in Miami is being played on February 2. You can get some tickets and head to the big game, watch it somewhere in town, or watch it in the comfort of your luxury yacht. After the game, the yacht will take off towards the Caribbean.
The inaugural season will include:
- Caribbean sailings from February 1 till March 21, 2020 (Four 7 night sailings)
- Mediterranean Sailings starting on March 28, 2020 when it sails the Barbados to Lisbon Transatlantic on a 12 night cruise. This is followed by 11 Mediterranean sailings ranging from 7 to 11 nights up till July 4, 2020.
- Northern Europe starting on July 5, 2020 when it sails on a 9 night Bordeaux to London voyage. This is followed by 8 sailings ranging from 7 to 14 night. On September 12 the 14 night cruise departs Reykjavik to Canada arriving on September 26.
- Canada & New England – September 26 to Oct 27 for 4 sailings and the 4th one is Boston to Nassau
- Back to the Caribbean on November 6, 2020 for 7 sailings till end of year.
The Ritz Carlton yacht Collection is all about comfort and luxury:
- The yacht will accomodate just 298 guests and have the feel of a Ritz Carlton property, spacious and residential.
- The signature Ritz personalized service that is among the very best in the world.
- Five unique dining experiences including a restaurant from Sven Elverfeld of Aqua, the three Michelin-starred restaurant at The Ritz-Carlton, Wolfsburg
- Spacious ocean view suites with luxury amenities and your own private terrace.
- Onboard spa oasis
- Direct access to the ocean right from the marina style platform at the back of the yacht.
- Five themed excursion categories for your choice of land tours including options that can be curated just for you.
Cruising with Ritz Carlton is the ultimate in luxury travel. They have super high standard for service & amenities and there is no doubt that this will translate to their new cruise line.
Reservations are now open and if you have any questions, please feel free to call us or send any questions here.
Interested in keeping up with Ritz Carlton Cruises and other Luxury Travel updates?