Tauck is introducing a new Rhine itinerary that coincides with the German beer festival, Oktoberfest.
The Rhine River is Europe’s most captivating rivers. It’s medieval churches & castles, hillside vineyards, and storybook villages.
Oktoberfest is a celebration of the Bavarian culture. And with this celebration, pints and pints and pints of BEER are drunk!
Fun fact about Oktoberfest – it began on October 12, 1810 as a celebration when Bavaria’s Crown Prince Ludwig married Princess Therese of Saxony-Hildburghausen. The wedding was celebrated with a few days of drinking. Oktoberfest was born!
Tauck has 2 departures in September 2019. It’s a 10 day trip which combines a 7 night cruise on the Rhine River with a 2 night stay in Munich – to celebrate Oktoberfest in the heart of it all!
The Itinerary Features:
- Start in Amsterdam and their charming windmills and canals.
- Sail upstream to Old Town Dusseldorf – a city with a thriving fashion and art scene
- Continue on the Middle Rhine – also knows as the Romantic Rhine – you’ll pass countless castles and fortresses standing watch over the river.
- A day in Old Town Heidelberg and the ruins of the castleExplore Frances Alsace countryside – with German and French influences. it’s a picturesque countryside dotted with vineyards and historic wine villages.
- Arrive in Basel and visit Mt. Pilatus and lake side city of Lucerne
On day 8 you’ll have a brief visit in Lake Konstanz before you head to Munich for the 2 night Oktoberfest festivities.
For those seeking a truly luxurious and All Inclusive river cruise, Tauck is the perfect option for you. They are the premier river cruise line.
What’s included in your price?
Well that’s easy. We don’t have to go over a list of items that are included and the ones that are extra. They include every expense in their upfront price. There are no options sold EVER. And there’s no skimping.
Tauck is truly one of the best on the rivers. More than half of Tauck river cruisers take another Tauck journey within 3 years!
The Autumn Along the Rhine… Munich’s Oktoberfest itinerary has only 2 departures and some category rooms are selling fast so don’t wait!
Call us at 305-814-8184 or write us here with any questions.