Regent is ultra luxury and all-inclusive cruising. Leave your wallet at home and have everything included. There are things you can upgrade but you certainly do not have to.
- Business Class air for international flights. Economy for domestic flights. If you wanted to purchase your own air, Regent Seven Seas would give you an air credit.
- Shore Excursions – Most are free. Over 2,000 options. There are those upgraded shore excursions available. Example is a helicopter tour in Alaska. You can see all options here – https://www.rssc.com/shore-excursions-finder
- Free 2 or 3 night hotel option on select itineraries. Example, South America. Among the offerings is the 3-Night Winelands & Wildlife from Cape Town where they can enjoy the heart of South Africa’s wine production in the Cape Winelands, then travel to Table Mountain National Park and meet the penguins at Boulders Beach before stepping into history at the Castle of Good Hope. This incredible adventure continues with a proper African safari, where guests will have the opportunity to see everything from black rhinos and giraffes to hippos and crocodiles.
- Free 1 night hotel pre-cruise stay for concierge class and above on ALL sailings.
- Free beverages including all alcohol. No cheap liquor here. All included liquor is premium. There is high end liquor, wine, champagne options for extra charge if you’d like. Mini bar in your suite also stocked!
- Free specialty restaurants. Most cruise lines have specialty restaurant options for an extra charge. Regent does not charge for any restaurant. Reserve your dining ahead of time. Concierge class and up can reserve dining 90 days prior to cruise. The others can start 75 days before cruise date.
- Free wifi but there is an upgraded option available if you’d like to stream. But I suggest avoiding too much computer time on your cruise!
- Free valet laundry
- Personal Butler for Penthouse and up
As you can see, you can board your ship and have a wonderful time without spending an extra penny.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime at 646-276-2727 or by emailing me at email@example.com