Silversea has just announced the itinerary for their 2020 World Cruise and it is truly legendary!
It’s a historic sailing in that it’s the first world cruise that let’s you set foot on all 7 continents, all on the same ship!
This remarkable voyage can be booked as the full 140 day cruise visiting 62 ports in 32 countries, but can also be broken down into 9 shorter routes.
The full world cruise starts in Ft. Lauderdale on January 6 to Amsterdam on May 25, 2020 aboard the luxurious Silver Whisper.
There are 137 Land Programs that you can take advantage of! The world cruise can be customized as you can extend your stay in a number of ports.
13 overnights in some of the most magnificent cities.
Land programs can be pre-, post, or even mid-cruise.
PORTS OF CALL:
The 9 Routes that make up the Full World Cruise:
– January 6 to 27 from Ft. Lauderdale to Buenos Aires:
- Your journey begins in the sun splashed Caribbean with port stops in San Juan, Bridgetown, and Devil’s Island.
- Sail south to Brazil and see Fortaleza, Natal, Salvador de Bahia, and the Marvelous City of Rio de Janeiro.
- Continue further south to Punta del Este and to the glamorous & gritty Buenos Aires.
– January 27 to February 15 from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso:
- Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Puerto Madryn, Stanley (Falkland Islands, Malvinas),
- Sail the Drake Passage to the Arctic Peninsula and make your way to Ushuaia.
- Cruise through Chilean Fjords and Puerto Chacabuco, Puerto Montt, and finally Valparaiso.
– February 15 to March 1 from Valparaiso to Papeete, Tahiti:
- Depart Valparaiso and move west to Robinson Crusoe Island, Easter Island, Adamstown (Pitcairn Island), Mangareva (Gambier Islands),
- Arrive in the tropical paradise of Papeete, Tahiti
Would you like to see the full itinerary and more detail?
– March 1 to March 20 from Papeete, Tahiti to Sydney, Australia:
- Explore the French Polynesian islands or Papeete, Moorea, Bora Bora and Aitutaki in Cook Islands,
- Cross the International Date Line and reach the Tonga Islands of Nuku’alofa, Neiafu, Ovaka,
- Continue west to Lautoka in Fiji, Champagne Beach and Pentecost Island in Vanuatu, Lifou in New Caledonia,
- Arrive down under in Sydney, Australia
– March 20 to April 7 from Sydney, Australia to Singapore:
- Cruise around Australia with port stops in Sydney, Melbourne, Kangaroo Island, Albany, Fremantle (Perth)
- Sail north from Australia to Bali and Semarang in Indonesia
- Continue north and arrive in Singapore
– April 7 to April 18 from Singapore to Mumbai:
- After 2 days in Singapore sail north to the modern and vibrant city of Phuket in Thailand,
- Sail west to Colombo in Sri Lanka,
- Arrive in India with stops in Cochin and Mumbai
– April 18 to May 6 from Mumbai to Rome:
- Many bucket list experiences on this leg take you from Mumbai to Muscat and Salalah in Oman,
- Sail the Red Sea to Jordan and Egypt
- Through the Suez Canal to Italy with ports of call in Taormina, Sorrento, and Civitavecchia (Rome)
– May 6 to May 15 from Rome to Dublin:
- Set off from Rome towards Barcelona, Spain
- Sail north on the Atlantic stopping in Lisbon and Oporto, Portugal to Dublin, Ireland
– May 15 to May 25 from Dublin to Amsterdam:
- The last leg of your world journey takes you through Northern Europe from Dublin to Belfast and Scotland
- The stunning city of Bergen and scenic Flam in Norway
- Your World Cruise sails to it’s conclusion in Amsterdam on May 25
THE BENEFITS OF THE FULL WORLD CRUISE:
- Roundtrip Business Class Air*
- Private transfers
- Bon voyage dinner & overnight hotel stay prior to departure
- Silver Shore baggage valet between home and ship in Fort Lauderdale and Amsterdam
- Exclusive World Cruise events
- Bespoke Silversea experiences
- $4,000 onboard spending credit per suite (double occupancy)
- Unlimited WiFi
- Expedition parka
- Laundry service
- Medical services
- Visa package**
Silversea Cruises is an All-Inclusive luxury cruise line that sails to more than 800 destinations across all 7 continents. Upscale yet you can expect a casual atmosphere.
FEATURES OF SAILING WITH SILVERSEA:
- Luxury Accomodations – Guests are indulged with all ocean-view spacious suites with marble bathrooms, plus private teak verandas on more than 85 percent of the suites.
- Butler Service – Personal service includes butler service for all guests and the highest crew-to-guest ratio.
- Gourmet Dining – An exclusive partnership with Relais & Châteaux ensures an incredible dining experience with multiple restaurants, diverse cuisine, and open-seating dining.
- Italian Heritage & Hospitality – Small touches infuse the upscale Italian lifestyle with Illy Coffee, Pratesi fine bed linens and down duvet covers, Bulgari and Ferragamo bath amenities, and Italian marble bathrooms.
- All-Inclusive Fares – Silversea’s all-inclusive fares include gourmet dining, wines, champagnes, spirits, beers, specialty coffees, soft drinks, in-suite dining and stocked suite refrigerator and bar, 24-hour room service, transportation into town in most ports, and gratuities.
- Free WiFi – Every Silversea ship on every voyage offers one hour of complimentary WiFi Internet access per guest per day, and unlimited WiFi for guests sailing in select suite categories.
- Solo Traveler Friendly – Single supplements begin as low as 125% for guests seeking to travel on their own. Every voyage includes a champagne Welcome Reception, to make it easier to meet and mingle with solo travelers, and on select voyages, Gentlemen Hosts are also available as dance partners or dinner companions.
Fares start at $62,000 per person. This is truly a bucket list journey. You can be the 1% of the 1% by vising all 7 continents.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call or send us a question request.