AmaWaterways has just unveiled their schedule for wine-themed river cruises for this year and 2021. There will be more than 60 exclusive “Celebration of Wine River Cruises”.
Wine themed river cruises are a celebration of wine through renowned vineyards uncovering the time-honored traditions of wine-making from the winemakers themselves.
Whether you’re a wine novice or a wine connoisseur, this is the perfect chance to indulge in one of the most perfect trifectas: travel, wine, and elegant cuisine.
There are 16 wine themed river cruises to choose from that sail on nearly all the rivers of Europe. Sailings start in the second half of this year and throughout 2021.
Specially designed to further immerse you into the glorious history of Europe’s renowned wine regions, including France’s Garonne, Dordogne, Rhône, Saône and Seine rivers; Portugal and Spain’s Douro River; and the heart of Europe’s rivers, the Danube, Rhine, Moselle and Main
WINE RIVER CRUISES INCLUDE:
- Elegantly appointed riverview staterooms and suites – most with signature twin balconies, French balconies or full balconies
- Luxurious suites with added enhancements, such as larger sitting areas, expansive bathrooms and additional surprises
- Experienced Cruise Manager who accompanies you throughout your river cruise and land journey
- Onboard Wine Host, often from a renowned winery in North America, leading wine tastings and discussions along with a food and wine pairing dinner during the river cruise
- All meals on board, with complimentary unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks during lunch and dinner
- Sip & Sail cocktail hour with complimentary wine, beer and spirits
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain’s Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms and suites with complimentary high-speed internet, movies, music and English-language TV stations
- Complimentary water always available
- Unlimited complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Small guided group excursions with a variety of choices, including visits to renowned wineries and vineyards, immersive Special Interest Tours, and hiking and biking adventures
- Complimentary bicycles, helmets and Nordic walking sticks
- Distinctive onboard programs, such as interactive discussions, wine tastings, food and wine pairing dinner, cooking demonstrations, music performances and afternoon/evening piano music
- Wellness activities and classes led by a professionally trained Wellness Host
- Expertly trained, all English-speaking staff
For itinerary details, schedule, or with any questions – call, text, WhatsApp 646-276-2727